Due to the national state of emergency caused by COVID-19, Boston Express is temporarily making changes that will affect all of our riders. Your ridership is important to us and we want to get you to your destination safely, while also following the guidelines issued by the government. Please click on the appropriate link below to view the modified schedule, which will be in place until further notice.
I-93 Schedule (North Londonderry, Londonderry, Salem)
Route 3 Schedule (Manchester, Nashua, Tyngsboro)
Terminal hours for each location are as follows:
- North Londonderry (Exit 5) – Weekdays open from 4:45 AM – 7:30 PM, Weekends open from 5:15 AM – 7:30 PM
- Londonderry (Exit 4) – Closed Please visit our Exit 5 – North Londonderry location or our Exit 2 – Salem location for tickets and assistance
- Salem (Exit 2) – Weekdays open from 5:00 AM – 7:50 PM, Weekends open from 5:30 AM – 7:50 PM
- Manchester – Closed Passengers traveling from the Manchester location must present ID to the driver and will disembark at the next open ticketing location to purchase their ticket(s)
- Nashua – Weekdays open from 5:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Weekends open from 8:45 AM – 5:00 PM Passengers traveling when the terminal is not open must either have a ticket in hand or purchase a one-way ticket from the driver with cash (exact change only).
- Tyngsboro – Weekdays open from 5:20 AM – 12:15 PM, Weekends closed Passengers traveling when the terminal is not open must either have a ticket in hand or purchase a one-way ticket from the driver with cash (exact change only).
As always, the health, safety, and well-being of our customers, our employees and our communities are of paramount concern. We appreciate your business and wish you, your family, and local community all the best.
Please call our Information Center at 1-800-639-8080 with any questions or for further assistance.