Children 11 or younger must be accompanied by an adult (18 or older).
Children 12-15 years old may travel alone under the following conditions and will pay the adult fare.
– The origin and destination must be company operated stations that are open at the time of departure and arrival. There may be now pickup or drop offs at flag stops or partner agencies (i.e., gas stations, ferry terminals, etc).
– Trips must not exceed 5 hours and must be made between the hours of 7:00 AM and 8:00 PM EST.
– Transfers are not permitted.
– For each unaccompanied minor traveling alone, the parent or legal guardian bringing the child to the departure station must complete and sign a release form. Please arrive at the boarding station at least 30 minutes before departure time.
– An adult must drop-off the child and an adult must be waiting to meet the child upon arrival.
– The adult at the destination station must provide a valid current photo ID showing that they are the person identified on the release form when picking up the child.
– Tickets for unaccompanied children may not be purchased online.
– Child will pay a full fare adult ticket price when traveling alone.
Children 16 and over may travel without restriction.