Christmas Holiday 2021
CHRISTMAS EVE – DECEMBER 24TH
I-93 (North Londonderry and Salem) – Boston Express will be operating an amended weekday schedule on Friday, December 24th. Click here to view the Christmas Eve schedule for I-93.
Route 3 (Manchester, Nashua and Tyngsboro) – Boston Express will be operating a normal weekday schedule on Friday, December 24th.
CHRISTMAS DAY – DECEMBER 25TH
On Saturday, Dec 25th, Boston Express will be operating a Holiday Schedule. Click the button below to view the pdf schedule for Christmas Day for both I-93 and Route 3.
TERMINAL HOURS FOR CHRISTMAS DAY
- Salem (Exit 2) – Terminal is open from 7:30am – 10:50am. Terminal will reopen for travel and ticketing from 2:30pm – 4:50pm.
- Londonderry (Exit 4) – CLOSED (please visit our Exit 5 – North Londonderry or Exit 2 – Salem location for ticketing or assistance)
- North Londonderry (Exit 5) – Terminal is open from 5:15am – 5:30pm. The Information Center will also be available during these hours for any questions or concerns on Christmas Day.
- Manchester – CLOSED (please visit our Exit 5 – North Londonderry or Nashua location for ticketing or assistance)
- Nashua – Terminal will be open from 8:45am – 9:00am and reopening for travel and ticketing from 1:15pm – 4:30pm.
- Tyngsboro – CLOSED (Passengers traveling from Tyngsboro should purchase tickets in advance or online).
Best wishes from everyone at Boston Express for a safe and happy holiday season!
Questions? Call our Information Center at 1-800-639-8080