Join Our Team of Motorcoach Operators
If you’re looking for a career that offers great benefits, steady work, flexible hours, and competitive pay, you’ve come to the right place!
Boston Express values the satisfaction of our employees just as much as we value our customers. We have many years of experience offering exceptional travel services throughout New England, which has earned us an industry-wide reputation for high-quality customer service. We place emphasis on safety for our employees and passengers, and we believe that a happy workplace equals happy travelers.
Why our drivers love working with us
- Competitive salary for motorcoach operators. We pay above the industry average for both full-time and part-time employees. Compensation is $27/hour or $0.77/mile, whichever is greater.
- Earn $20/hour during your training period.
- Our drivers have received a pay increase every year for the past 25 years.
- Receive tips for your hard work.
- Interested in additional earning opportunities? Extra work is available for supplemental income.
Excellent benefits package for full-time employees
- Get medical and dental insurance on day one of employment! Low-cost, quality health and dental insurance.
- Life and disability coverage are paid by the company.
- Enjoy your time off with PTO, paid vacations, and holidays.
- Plan for the future with Fidelity 401(k), complete with 50-75% company match and an aggressive vesting schedule.
Comprehensive motorcoach driver training
- No CDL? No problem. We’ll help you get your Commercial Drivers License (CDL) and pay you while you are working towards it.
- Our training program lasts 4-6 weeks and is designed for drivers with all levels of experience.
- We want to keep both drivers and passengers safe, which is why our training program includes in-depth defensive driver training.
All job listings are posted below. To apply for a position, click on the position name (under Position Title) to begin the application process. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
SCROLL DOWN to View All Available Positions